Sapporo + Suite Room
Royal Suite Room
Sapporo Prince Hotel
Royal Suite Room
Spacious living room and large windows from which you can have a view of the beautiful nightscape of Sapporo, which has been selected as one of the Three Most Beautiful Nightscapes of Japan. Furthermore, you will have your breakfast at the restaurant on the toppest floor 28F exclusively used for Royal Floor guests.
● Accommodations: (incl. breakfast, tax and service charges)
・ 142,344 JPY or more per room (1 person per room)
・ 144,504 JPY or more per room (2 persons per room)
* Price range shifts according to the day you stay.
● Room Type: Western Suite
● Number of Rooms: 6
● Room Size: 105㎡
● Capacity: 2
● Bed Size: 1400 x 2120 mm x 2 beds
● View: City view (possible of requesting mountain view)
● Installations and Equipments
・ Simmons Pocket Coil Mattress
・ Jet bath (with view) / shower booth
・ Humidifier/air purifier
・ Drip coffee maker
・ Room service (available between 5:30 PM and 10:00 PM)
Free of charge: coffee, mineral water
Pay drinks: beer, chu-hi, wine, whisky and others
Exclusive breakfast venue on the 28th floor, exclusively for Royal Floor guests.
Extensive buffet serving around 60 different Japanese, Western and other dishes made with the finest Hokkaido produce and ingredients. Enjoy the spectacular view from the top floor as you spend time over a leisurely breakfast.
* If you have any food allergies, please let the staff know in advance.
* Ingredients and menu are subject to change depending on availability.
・ Please understand that pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
Up to 3 days in advance ... Free of charge.
2 days in advance ... 20% of accommodation price.
1 day in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
Basic Facility Information
107 meters above ground, 28 floors, and a 360 degree panorama view of the city. The Sapporo Prince Hotel is equipped with 587 guest rooms. The rooms are all bright with a calming atmosphere, and restaurants offer a pleasant culinary experience with a variety of tastes. International Convention Center Pamir is fit for international meetings, seminars and banquets. We look forward to serving you with our warmest and most satisfying service.
● Total number of rooms: 587
● Free Wi-Fi: available
● Check-in: 14:00
● Check-out: 11:00
・ Buffet Dining Hapuna
・ Chinese Cuisine Fuyojo
・ French Cuisine Le Trianon
・ Steakhouse Katsura
・ Sky Lounge Top of Prince
・ Small Banquet Hall
・ Café Liscio
・ Hot Spring Outdoor Bath (exclusive for overnight guests/paid)
・ Dosan Ichiba (gift shop)
・ International Convention Center Pamir
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete