Premium Hokkaido Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the company), will adhere to the following regulations regarding the privacy of our clients' personal information such as name, Email address and other personal information disclosed to us at the time of application.
1. Regarding the use of our client's information.
Information provided by our clients will only be used for the following purposes.
Provided information will not be used for any purpose other than that stated below.
- 1. Arrangements to various facilities that the client has applied for.
- 2. Sending service and event information (including advertisement) concerning our products to our clients.
- 3. Request for surveys, and reviews concerning our service.
- 4. Other promotions and services offered to our clients.
- 5. Creation of statistical research data.
2. The preservation and deletion of client information.
Information provided by our clients will be stored and managed in a reasonable way that is unobtainable by third parties.
However, if the use of the information has reached completion, and there is no further need to store the data, the client information may be deleted.
3. Disclosure of client information.
Information provided by our clients will not be disclosed to third parties other than for reasons listed below.
However, this is not the case concerning statistical studies that do not determine a private individual.
- 1. If and when it is necessary to disclose client information to other affiliated companies commissioned by this company, that the client has been notified of (However, the company will continue to protect and disclose only limited amount of client information necessary for use to affiliated companies).
- 2. If client information is requested by government or judicial branch, and the company is legally bound to comply.
4. Disclosure of information regarding other clients.
If you are providing information concerning someone other than yourself, the client must receive permission from the other person before offering private information.
5. Inquiries and other notifications.
If you wish to have your information updated, deleted or wish to unsubscribe from newsletters, please contact the company by telephone or fax.
6. Regarding content.
June 1, 2016
Premium Hokkaido Co., Ltd.